Tuesday, February 28, 2012

American Experience Clinton Documentary

If you get a chance, be sure to watch the awesome job American Experience did with its documentary about Bill Clinton, simply titled "Clinton".

As someone that was 19-years old in 1992, Bill Clinton was the first person I ever voted for, and I even got to shake his hand during his re-election campaign in early 1996. The Clinton presidency was an important period in my life as it started while I was a college sophomore contemplating my future and ended while I was shopping for an engagement ring to give to the woman to whom I am married today. Watching all 3 hours and 35 minutes really brought back some great memories about my 20's and also how great the 1990's were compared to today.

Here is part 1 of 27. Please take the time to watch this documentary. You will be glad you did.



Watch Clinton on PBS. See more from American Experience.

No comments: