Monday, October 28, 2013

Aziz Ansari: BURIED ALIVE - "Marriage is an Insane Proposal" - Netflix (HD)

Tax purposes!!!




UPDATE: I've mentioned before that I've performed in, to my recollection, at least three shows with Aziz. I was wondering if I had any flyers lying around or e-mails that had his name in it. I found an e-mail that I sent on March 6, 2005 for a show later that week.  It's amazing how far Aziz has come since then.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't Miss The
INDIAN COMEDY FEST!
 
Saturday, March 12th at 8:30pm
 
starring:
Ajay Bhai - 2005 Bass Ale Comedy Contest Winner!
Amod Vaze - from 2004's New Faces Of Comedy!

Sudha - from The Poole Party!

Aziz Ansari - from Stand-Up New York!

Nikki Chawla - from NBC'S Jane Henson's New York!

Sidney Myer - Award-Winning Musical Comedy Guest!

Hosted by Rahul Siddharth!
from Carolines, Stand-Up New York
and the film "A Close Shave"!
 
Don't Tell Mama, 343 West 46th St.
Still Only A $10 cover & 2 drink minimum.
Make Reservations at (212)757-0788
(performers subject to change)

No comments: